This ProM 5.2 plugin implements the HeuristicsMiner++ plugin. A complete description of the algorithm is presented in the paper:
- Heuristics Miner for Time Intervals
- Andrea Burattin and Alessandro Sperduti.
In Proceedings of ESANN 2010; Bruges, Belgium; April 28-30, 2010.
You can grab the latest version of HeuristicsMiner++ from the link below.
The source code of this plugin can be explored from the Redmine tool page.
To install this plugin the following steps are required:
- grab the latest version of the plugin from the above link;
- copy the file hmpp.jar inside the lib/external/ folder of the current ProM 5.2 installation;
- replace the file lib/framework/ProM.jar with the one contained in the downloaded zip file (a small modification to the framework was required in order to run the plugin);
- add, at the end of the file mining.ini (in the root directory of the current ProM installation), a line with:
- now the plugin should be installed.
Important: please consider that this plugin is just a proof-of-concept with some limitations. For example, the plugin expects that all the activities contains a start and complete events, even if their execution time is the same (in this case, the behavior will be the same of Heuristics Miner).
These are some screen shots of the plugin: